Recipe of Perfect Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, guilt-free meat lasagna. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have guilt-free meat lasagna using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna:
- Make ready 10 oz 93% Lean Ground Beef (cooked and drained)
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic (minced) divided
- Prepare 1 cup Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Get 1/2 cup Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- Get 1 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Take 3 tbsp Romano Cheese
- Take 2 tbsp Egg Beaters
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian Seasoning with Basil
- Take 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 cup Spaghetti Squash (cooked and separated into strands)
Steps to make Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna:
- Add cooked beef, tomatoes , 1 clove of minced garlic, pinch of salt to pan and simmer 3 or 4 minutes. Lay spaghetti squash in bottom of 8x8 glass baking dish. Layer meat mixture on top of spaghetti squash. Mix together Ricotta cheese, half mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, egg beaters, Italian seasoning, one clove of minced garlic, pinch of pepper. Spread cheese mixture over meat. Sprinkle the other half of moZarella over top. Bake for 25 minutes. Let stand ten minutes after removing from oven . Divide into four equal servings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food guilt-free meat lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!