Easiest Way to Prepare Real Spinach lasagna roll ups for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach lasagna roll ups. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach lasagna roll ups is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spinach lasagna roll ups is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach lasagna roll ups using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach lasagna roll ups:
- Make ready 9 lasagna noodles
- Get 1 box frozen spinach
- Make ready 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- Prepare shredded cheese
- Take 1 can pasta sauce (I used prego spinach florentine)
Instructions to make Spinach lasagna roll ups:
- Boil lasagna noodles and spinach in seperate pots until spinach is thawed and noodles are soft
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Drain spinach and squeeze excess water out
- Mix spinach with ricotta cheese. Lay out a noodle and spoon 1 regular spoon worth into the noodle. Thin it out and cover the full noodle.
- Roll up and repeat until all noodles are filled and all spinach is used (a little extra spinach is ok)
- Top with sauce and cheese
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spinach lasagna roll ups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!