Recipe of Authentic VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Prepare 250 g sushi rice 🍚
- Prepare 120 ml Saitaku rice vinegar
- Take 300 g tofu
- Make ready 2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready Lime juice
- Take 1 Carrot 🥕
- Prepare 1 Cucumber 🥒
- Get 3 Spring onions
- Prepare 2 ready to eat Avocados 🥑
- Get Lettuce 🥬
- Get 100 g Corns
- Prepare 2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Steps to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. - (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.)
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture.
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar.
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. - Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. - Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. - Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!