Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Corn Dog Casserole for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, corn dog casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Dog Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Corn Dog Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook corn dog casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Dog Casserole:
- Take 1 box JIFFY cornbread mix
- Make ready 1 can creamed corn
- Prepare 1 can sweet corn kernels
- Take 73 grams butter (soften)
- Take 1 pack 8 hotdogs
- Take 257 grams sour cream (around a cup)
- Prepare 112 gr Monterey Jack cheese
- Get 2 Large eggs
Steps to make Corn Dog Casserole:
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high)
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min).
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen.
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food corn dog casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!