Recipe of Iconic Vodka sauce with beef and bacon for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vodka sauce with beef and bacon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka sauce with beef and bacon is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vodka sauce with beef and bacon is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vodka sauce with beef and bacon using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka sauce with beef and bacon:
- Take 4 strips bacon
- Take 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- Prepare 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 15 oz can fired roasted tomatoes
- Make ready 3/4 cup vodka
- Get 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Get 1 large onion chopped
- Take 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 5 cups cooked pasta
Steps to make Vodka sauce with beef and bacon:
- Fry the bacon. Remove and set aside to cool. And crumble
- Brown the ground beef in the bacon grease.
- While the beef is cooking, chop the onion and garlic
- Drain most of the grease. But leave just enough to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Add the cans of tomatoes, vodka, salt, pepper, red pepper, bay leaf, and crumbled bacon
- Simmer for 20 min
- Add the heavy cream
- Simmer for 10 min
- Remove bay leaf
- Add to cooked pasta & enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vodka sauce with beef and bacon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!