How to Make Authentic Bay&#39;s Lasagna for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bay's lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bay's Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bay's Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bay's lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bay's Lasagna:
- Get 1 lb 93/7 lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 packages shredded mozzarella part skim cheese
- Take 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese (for color)
- Get 3 pinch oregano
- Get 1 packages lasagna noodles
- Prepare 1 packages small size fat free cottage cheese
- Make ready 1 packages traditional pasta sauce
Instructions to make Bay's Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brown ground beef while your lasagna noodles are boiling
- Drain lasagna noodles and rince with cold water to cool them off
- Combine pasta sauce and cottage cheese with the browned ground beef
- Assemble first later of lasagna noodles into pan (I use cake pan)
- Apply a generous layer of sauce/beef/cottage cheese layer onto noodles
- Top with cheese and 1 pinch of oregano
- Repeat until ingredients are completely used
- Bake at 375° for 35 minutes
- Recommended: Serve with garlic bread
- Enjoy! :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bay's lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!