Recipe of Original Vodka French 75 for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vodka french 75. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka French 75 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vodka French 75 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vodka french 75 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka French 75:
- Take 1 1/2 oz vodka
- Make ready 1/2 oz simple syrup (see recipe)
- Make ready 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 2 oz Champagne, Moscato, Prosecco or other dry sparkling wine
- Get 1 C ice cubes
- Make ready 1 ea lemon twist
Steps to make Vodka French 75:
- Combine all ingredients, except the lemon twist, into a shaker. Covor and - - Simple syrup recipe - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Add the wine and stir.
- Strain into a glass. Garnish as desired (I like a lemon twist). Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vodka french 75 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!