Steps to Prepare Creative Lasagna with a kick for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lasagna with a kick. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna with a kick is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lasagna with a kick is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna with a kick using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna with a kick:
- Take 2 box cooked lasagna pasta
- Prepare 2 lb ground beef
- Take 2 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 2 pints your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 3 cup cottage cheese
- Make ready 2 cup ricotta cheese
- Prepare 4 cup shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Take 4 finely chopped serrano chiles
- Prepare 1 small finely chopped onion
Instructions to make Lasagna with a kick:
- Brown ground beef with chiles and onion in fry pan until well cooked.
- In the bottom of a casserole dish ladel some spaghetti sauce then place a single layer of the cooked pasta.
- Add another ladel of spaghetti sauce then add a layer od the ground beef.
- Spoon cottage cheese over the meat then add another layer of pasta. Continue these steps making a total of 4-5 layers and adding a layer of the cheese mix in the middle layer.
- When you lay out the last layer of pasta spoon over them the last of the spaghetti sauce then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and place in the oven at 325 for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden deliciousness
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lasagna with a kick recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!