Recipe of Real Crock pot Lasagna soup for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot lasagna soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock pot Lasagna soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crock pot Lasagna soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot lasagna soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Lasagna soup:
- Make ready 1 box lasagna noodles broken to pieces
- Make ready 2 pints your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Get 2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 5 chopped up crimini mushrooms
- Prepare 2 chopped bell peppers
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Make ready 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 shredded cheddar cheese to top it off
Instructions to make Crock pot Lasagna soup:
- Brown ground beef add all the chopped veggies and simmer about 10 minutes
- In crock pot add spaghetti sauce and water turn on high
- Add ground beef mixture to crock pot and let it all cook together until noodles are tender
- Add ricotta cheese and stir together
- Add salt to taste
- Serve in bowls and top with shredded cheese
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot lasagna soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!