Easiest Way to Prepare Creative Beef Stroganoff for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stroganoff. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Stroganoff is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 2 lbs beef
- Take 2 small onions sliced
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter, split
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Get 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Take 1 bottle Pinnacle vodka
- Take 1 gallon Orange Juice
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Pour a glass of half vodka add orange juice…begin drinking
- Cook egg noodles al dente in boiling, generously-salted water
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saute pan Add the steak in a single layer, seasoned with a few generous pinches of salt and pepper, and let it cook undisturbed for about 3 minute Flip the steak, and cook on the other side until browned, about another 3 minutes. Then remove steak from pan with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
- Return pan to heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Once it has melted, add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add garlic continue sauteing for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the are cooked and the onions are soft. Add the white wine, and deglaze the pan by using your cooking spoon to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Let the mixture cook down for an additional 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the beef broth and flour until smooth. Pour the beef broth mixture into the pan, and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the sour cream until combined, and then stir the cooked steak back in. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve over pasta, enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!