How to Prepare Real Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf:
- Prepare 15 g wood ear mushrooms
- Make ready 20 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- Make ready 4 eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 small carrot shredded or grated
- Get 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 60 g mung bean noodles glass noodles
- Get 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- Get 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions to make Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf:
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms in warm water for about 20 minutes. Once they are softened, squeeze out excess water in the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice both mushrooms.
- Soak mung bean noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes then cut them into 2 inch sections.
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites into a large bowl and save the 2 egg yolks in a small bowl for later use.
- Add milk into the large bowl and use a whisk to mix until homogenous. Add all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the large bowl and mix.
- Spray some oil in a mini loaf pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Smooth out he top surface as much as possible since anything that sticks out of the surface will likely to be charred during the air frying process.
- Air fry at 280F (140C) for 16-18 minutes until the egg is set.
- In the meantime, add a pinch of salt into the small bowl containing the egg yolks and mix.
- When the egg loaf is done, pour the egg yolk on top and spread it evenly over the egg loaf. Air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes until the egg yolks are hardened.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!