How to Prepare Traditional Cornbread (Instant Pot) for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cornbread (instant pot). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread (Instant Pot) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cornbread (Instant Pot) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cornbread (instant pot) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread (Instant Pot):
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Take 1 cup cornmeal
- Prepare 1 Tbsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1 cup milk
- Take 1 egg
Instructions to make Cornbread (Instant Pot):
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar together with a whisk
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and oil together
- Whisk dry ingredients into egg mixture
- Stop when batter is just combined
- Pour the batter into greased springform or push pan
- Cover pan tightly with foil
- Add 1/2 cup water to inner pot of Instant Pot
- Place pan on a trivet and place in inner pot
- Close & lock lid. Make sure pressure release valve is turned to Sealing.
- Push PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure: High; Timer: 1 hour
- Natural Release—10 minutes
- Push pressure relief valve to Quick Release.
- Take pan out and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and slice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cornbread (instant pot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!