Steps to Make Perfect Chocolate Tiramisu for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate tiramisu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Tiramisu is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Tiramisu is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Take Chocolate Base:
- Get 500 grams semi sweet chocolate
- Make ready 300 ml. whip cream
- Make ready 125 ml strong Espresso, or strong filtered coffee
- Take 250 grams lady fingers
- Get Tiramisu filling:
- Take 500 grams Mascarpone Cheese
- Take 500 ml. whip cream
- Get 50 ml Coffee Liqueur
- Get 100 grams Cocoa for topping
Steps to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Add 300 ml. of heavy cream along with the espresso or strong filtered coffee into a sauce pan. Keep in mind do not bring this to a boil, let it simmer and stir until you see the first bubbles.
- Pour the espresso cream mix into the semi-sweet chocolate and stir with a spoon or fork until the chocolate starts to melt.
- Once the chocolate has melted start to whip.
- In a large bowl add in the lady fingers and pour in the chocolate mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about an 1 hour, so that the chocolate base can cool.
- While the chocolate base is cooling off in the refrigerator, you can work on the Tiramisu filling. In a large bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese and the coffee liqueur and mix. (I use Tia Maria as the coffee liqueur) Mix both ingredients together until it is a smooth base.
- Add whip cream into mascarpone mix and whip for a few minutes. Now, as far as I am concerned in regards to making whip cream, not really good at it. 😦 I have tried many times to do it but it just doesn’t work out. Soooo, I buy ready made whip cream. 🙂
- Plastic Cone Bag
- This little trick helps place the whip cream into the plastic cone bag. Take a large glass place in the plastic cone and fill it in. 🙂
- Spread whip cream and top off with Cocoa 🙂 Kali Orexi!!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!