Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Original Confetti Cornbread Salad for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, confetti cornbread salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Confetti Cornbread Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Confetti Cornbread Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have confetti cornbread salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Confetti Cornbread Salad:
- Prepare 2 round pans cornbread (barely over cooked, so its a little dry
- Take 1 (8 oz.) Carton of sour cream
- Make ready 2 packs, dry ranch dressing mix
- Take 2 packs bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Take 2 cans pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
- Get 2 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- Make ready 2 cans corn (drained)
- Make ready 2 green bell peppers (seeded and diced)
- Take 2 green vidalia onions (diced)
- Take 3 bags velveeta cheese (shredded)
- Take 2 cups Hellman's mayo
- Prepare 4 tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- Make ready 2 yellow bell peppers (seeded and diced)
Steps to make Confetti Cornbread Salad:
- Prepare cornbread and allow to cool completely. Crumble into an oversized mixing bowl.
- Combine mayo and ranch dressing mixture, stir well.
- Add ranch mixture, bacon and remaining ingredients to the cornbread. Gently fold until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food confetti cornbread salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!