Simple Way to Make Popular Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man&#39;us Zaatar) *Vegan for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lebanese thyme pizza (man'us zaatar) *vegan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lebanese thyme pizza (man'us zaatar) *vegan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan:
- Prepare 1 kg plain flour
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 cup olive oil
- Get 1 tbsp yeast
- Make ready 1 cup hot water
- Prepare Topping :
- Make ready 1/2 cup pizza thyme
- Get 1 cup olive oil
Instructions to make Lebanese Thyme Pizza (Man'us Zaatar) *Vegan:
- In a mixing bowl, mix plain flour, salt and yeast well, make a hole in the middle pour olive oil, mix them well. Gradually pour hot water until the dough is not sticky.
- Cover the dough with a plastic, rest it for an hour.
- While waiting for the dough to rest, put pizza thyme/zaatar in a bowl, mix it with olive oil until it lightens. I use green and red pizza thyme.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the dough into 10 pieces, roll them with rolling pin, and spreat the thyme with olive oil on top of them nicely.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 mins, check regulary, because they cooks quickly.
- Serve them for breakfast with tea.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lebanese thyme pizza (man'us zaatar) *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!