Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls:
- Prepare 1 box Lasagna Noodles
- Make ready 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 1 medium Onion, chopped
- Get 1 lb Turkey (i used leftover from thanksgiving), or ground beef, or omit this for a meatless dish
- Make ready 3 tsp Garlic, minced
- Make ready 2 tbsp EVO
- Get 10 oz Spinach, fresh
- Take 3 cup Marinara Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Ricotta
- Get 1 cup Italian Cheese, shredded
- Take 1/2 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- Take 1 Salt
- Get 1 Black Pepper
Instructions to make Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls:
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large Pan, heat Olive Oil and sautee Mushrooms until soft, add Onions and Turkey (or meat if using), heat thoroughly. If using ground meat you may have to drain if too much liquid accumulates.
- Add Garlic, continue heating until it becomes fragrant.
- Add Spinach and heat until wilted.
- Remove from heat. Pour in a medium bowl, add Ricotta and 1/2 cup Italian Cheese. Stir well.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Pour about 1 cup Marinara Sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 Pan.
- Make sure Lasagna Noodles are dry. Spread a small amount of mixture on each Noodle and roll up. Place in pan seam side down. You may have a couple Noodles left over depending on the amount of mixture. I discarded the broken noodles and used 15 for this dish.
- Pour the remaining Marinara Sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining Italian Cheese and all the Mozzarella on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Uncover and bake or broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese (optional). Let cool a few minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!