How to Prepare Ultimate Weeknight Lasagna Toss for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, weeknight lasagna toss. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Weeknight Lasagna Toss is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Weeknight Lasagna Toss is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook weeknight lasagna toss using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Weeknight Lasagna Toss:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 2 green peppers
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Take 1 jar spaghetti sauce (26oz)
- Take 2 cup water
- Make ready 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- Prepare 12 lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts)
- Get 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- Make ready dash soy sauce
- Make ready dash chicken bullion
- Take dash red chili flakes
- Get dash basil
- Make ready salt & pepper
- Make ready dash garlic salt
- Make ready 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 zucchini cut intp half moons (optional )
- Prepare 1/2 onion chopped (optional)
Steps to make Weeknight Lasagna Toss:
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands.
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside.
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet).
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes.
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food weeknight lasagna toss recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!