Steps to Prepare Fancy Sweet Cornbread for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet cornbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet cornbread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Cornbread:
- Prepare 1 Cup Corn Meal
- Prepare 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- Prepare 1 TBS Baking Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Take 2 Eggs
- Get 1 Cup Buttermilk
- Get 1/2 Cup Milk (Whole Milk is ideal)
- Take 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (Divided)
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Olive or Veg Oil
- Take 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1/4 Cup White Sugar (Or Honey)
Steps to make Sweet Cornbread:
- Preheat Oven To 375° F
- In a large bowl, mix Cornmeal, Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, and Sugar.
- In another bowl mix Buttermilk, Milk, Eggs, Oil, and 1/4 Cup of Cooled Melted Butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add the other 1/4 Cup Butter into a 10" Cast Iron Skillet. Place in oven to preheat skillet.
- Carefully remove skillet after about 10 minutes. Pour batter into pan and place back in oven. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool and then serve.
- I like to rub some butter over the top of the Cornbread right after removing from the oven. Another delicious option is to heat 1/4 Cup of Butter & 1/4 Cup honey together in the microwave, and then brush that over the top.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!