Recipe of Popular Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Make ready 200 gr rice noodle
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Take 1 red onions
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Make ready 2 spring onions
- Make ready 200 gr cabbage
- Get 2 eggs (optional)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Take 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare Hot water to soak rice noodle
Instructions to make Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Soak rice noodle with hot water for 3-5 mins, drain the water, put aside.
- Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside.
- Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside.
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put mashed onion and garlic in, stir them until the aroma comes out.
- Push the onion and garlic to the side, crack eggs in the other side of sauce pan, scramble it until its cooked, and mix it with onion and garlic together.
- Add grated carrot, chopped cabbage, and spring onion, mix it well, wait until they are cooked well, add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add rice noodle gradually, mix it with 2 forks until blends and mixed peoperly, taste it before turning off the fire.
- Enjoy while hot :D
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!