Easiest Way to Make Creative Tricia&#39;s Lasagna for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tricia's lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tricia's Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tricia's Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tricia's lasagna using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tricia's Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 box lasagna noodles
- Get 1 quart spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 quart Cottage cheese
- Take 2 tbsp garlic salt
- Get 4 cup cheese (mozzarella or corby jack)
- Make ready 1 tsp nature's seasinong
Steps to make Tricia's Lasagna:
- Cook lasagna noodles. It helps to cook them in an electric skillet (as shown)
- Mix cottage cheese, garlic, nature's seasoning and 1 1/2 cups cheese in a bowl.
- Put a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a large pan. Spread one layer of lasagna noodles over the sauce.
- Spread the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles, and a light layer of sauce.
- Add another row of noodles and sauce, sprinkling some of the rest of the cheese on top
- Continue steps 4 and 5 till noodles are done. Ending with the spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Cover with tin foil for 30 minutes in 400°F oven. Take off tin foil and put back in oven for 10 more minutes. And enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tricia's lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!