Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Take 2 bunches choy sum
- Get 200 gr button mushroom
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves
- Get 1 red long chili (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 cup water
Steps to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins.
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well.
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!