How to Prepare Homemade Chilli for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chilli is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilli is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli:
- Make ready 3 lbs wagyu beef
- Make ready 2 lbs carne pasada beef
- Take 2 cans chilli ready beans
- Prepare Large or 2 small cans of light red kidney beans
- Make ready Chilli seasoning(add to your taste)
- Make ready 3 cans tomatoe sauce
- Prepare 1 can crushed Tomatoes
- Take 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1.5 cups water
- Take Toppings and sides
- Take Shredded cheddar cheese
- Take Pickled jalapenos
- Get Crackers
- Make ready Hot sauce
- Make ready Sour cream
- Get Side of Cornbread
- Take Peanut butter sandwich
- Make ready Avocado
- Prepare Onions
Instructions to make Chilli:
- In large skillet brown your ground beef on medium high heat. Drain grease and transfer to a large pot. In same skillet brown the carne pasada beef. Drain and transfer to large pot.
- Add your seasonings and drain your beans and put in the large pot. Add the other ingredients. Let cook on low till it's warmed through and the beans are soft. I add canned corn sometimes to my chilli. You can use any of the of the listed toppings or sides. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!