Recipe of Original Spinach Lasagna Roll - Ups for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach lasagna roll - ups. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Lasagna Roll - Ups is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spinach Lasagna Roll - Ups is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spinach lasagna roll - ups using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Lasagna Roll - Ups:
- Prepare 12 lasagna noodles
- Take 2 eggs- lightly beaten
- Get 2 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1 pk. (10 oz ) frozen chopped spinach , thawed and squezzed dry
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Get 1 jar 26 oz. meatless spaghetti sause
Instructions to make Spinach Lasagna Roll - Ups:
- Preheat oven to 375° .
- Cook lasagna noodles according to box. Meanwhile in a large bowl. Combine the eggs , cheeses, spinach, salt , pepper.and nutmeg.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over noodles. Carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sause into ungreased. 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan Place roll ups seam side down
- Top with remaining sause. I added cheese in top.
- Bake uncovered, at 375 ° . For 20-25 min. Or until heated through.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach lasagna roll - ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!