Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate 2 Sauce Lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 2 sauce lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
2 Sauce Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. 2 Sauce Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2 sauce lasagna using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 2 Sauce Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb meat 80/20
- Prepare 1 lb sausage
- Make ready 1 box lasagna noodles (no need to precook style noodles)
- Take 1 can Classico red sauce
- Take 1 can Classico sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- Get 1 box spinach frozen (optional)
- Make ready 24 oz mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 egg
Instructions to make 2 Sauce Lasagna:
- If you are using spinach, allow time to defrost.
- Brown beef & sausage. Break beef & cut sausage into small pieces. Mix in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix cheese, egg and spinach.
- In a 13x9 pan, spread 1 cup marinara sauce on bottom.
- Spread 4 no precook lasagna noodles over sauce. Then a layer of the meat/sausage mix.
- Spread another cup of marinara sauce and repeat above layers above three times (12 total lasagna noodles should be used by the end).
- After the last layer of lasagna noodles, spread the Alfredo sauce over top and add any cheese you might have left.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil after 30 minutes and let bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 2 sauce lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!