Recipe of Exotic Katie&#39;s Corn Souffle for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, katie's corn souffle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katie's Corn Souffle is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Katie's Corn Souffle is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Spoonbread is a culinary tradition in the South.we just like to add our own Tupelo See recipes for Corn Soufflé, Katie's Corn Souffle too. YAY Today I am BACK in the Kitchen with Kathleen where she is teaching me EVERYTHING there is to know about being in the Kitchen! Corn soufflé is an elegant side dish that's delicious any time of the year. Pair it with turkey at Thanksgiving dinner or with your favorite grilled meats in the summer months.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have katie's corn souffle using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Katie's Corn Souffle:
- Prepare 1 (15 1/4 oz) can whole kernel corn,drained
- Prepare 1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream style corn
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) package jiffy corn muffin mix
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter,melted
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
Any way you name it, this. Katie (Indiana) says: This recipe was so easy to follow and the ingredents were easy to find in the store. Corn Soufflé, simple and delicious corn casserole made with corn muffin mix, egg, sour cream and canned corn. An easy side dish for the holidays!
Instructions to make Katie's Corn Souffle:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
Corn Soufflé, simple and delicious corn casserole made with corn muffin mix, egg, sour cream and canned corn. An easy side dish for the holidays! Fresh Corn Soufflé with Bacon and Comté. Fresh Corn Soufflé with Bacon and Comté. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Corn Souffle' made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin mix, green onions, and KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese is a quick spin on an old classic.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food katie's corn souffle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!