Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Kim&#39;s Lasagna for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kim's lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kim's Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kim's Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kim's lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kim's Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 lb italian sausage
- Get 1 box lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 can 24oz spaghetti sauce any flavor
- Make ready 2 can 4oz mushrooms drained
- Get 3 garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 12oz container 2% cottage cheese
- Make ready 1 can diced jalapeno's drained.. optional (i only ues 1/2 a can)
- Make ready 1 lb shredded provolone cheese
- Make ready 1 lb mexican blend shredded cheese (i use more, my family loves cheese)
Instructions to make Kim's Lasagna:
- Cook and drain Italian sausage
- Cook noodles as directed on package
- And to cooked sausage, the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, garlic, and jalapenos mix well and cover and simmer while noodles are cooking
- Heat oven to 350 ……spray a 9 x 13 pan, start layering topping starting with 1/2 meat mixture, then 1/2 the noodles, then 1/2 the cottage cheese, sprinkle 1/2 of both cheeses…..repeat layers.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or in till cheese is melted and golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kim's lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!