Recipe of Iconic Super Cheese Italian Lasagna for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, super cheese italian lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Cheese Italian Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Super Cheese Italian Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super cheese italian lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Cheese Italian Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 packages Lasagna noodles
- Take 2 large 32oz Prego Chunky Garden Sauce
- Take 2 packages Mozzarella Cheese-shredded
- Get 1 packages Parmesan Cheese-shredded
- Take 2 cup Cottage Cheese-large curd
- Prepare 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- Get 1 packages Mushrooms-fresh
- Make ready 2 small White Onions-diced
- Take 1 medium Green Pepper-diced
- Make ready 1 1/4 lb Ground Beef- Drained
- Prepare 1 packages Bob Evans Italian Sausage
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Make ready 1 large Mixing Bowl & Skillet & Stockpot
- Take 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Take 1 small mixing bowl
Steps to make Super Cheese Italian Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- In a large stockpot boil water for the lasagna noodles. Add a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. Olive oil to help prevent sticking.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Oil in lg. Skillet. Add diced onion, diced green pepper, and tsp. minced garlic and sautee until onions are translucent.
- Put the sautéed onions & green peppers into a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped mushrooms to skillet, cook down until done. Drain, then add to mixing bowl with onions and green peppers.
- Brown ground beef, and italian sausage. Drain, then add to mixing bowl.
- Add one jar of prego to mixing bowl and stir. In a small mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Put lasagna noodles into boiling water and cook for approx 15min. Stir occasionally.
- When noodles are done, drain most of the water. Then grab your lasagna pan and put 1 layer of prego sauce on bottom then a layer of noodles.
- Add a layer of meat mixture, then a layer of cheese mixture.
- Continue layering until you have reached the top of the pan. For the topping layer a thin topping of meat mixture, then dollop cheese mixture around then covwr with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil tent and bake in oven at 375°F. For 30 minutes. Then remove foil tent, and return to oven for last 15 to 20 minutes depending on desired browning on top.
- Let rest for 15 minutes and then enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food super cheese italian lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!