Recipe of Popular Loaded sweet potato for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, loaded sweet potato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded baked sweet potatoes are so quick and easy to make, you can cook the potatoes in the microwave to make it quick, or use this oven recipe for baking sweet potates. Loaded Sweet Potato - The classic Thanksgiving sweet potato casserole in individual potatoes with a fluffy marshmallow topping. We like to roast the sweet potatoes ahead of time then rewarm them by flattening and crisping them in a skillet until lightly charred. This recipe calls for two, but feel free to make extra.
Loaded sweet potato is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Loaded sweet potato is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded sweet potato using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded sweet potato:
- Take 80 gr Hajdu greek cream cheese
- Make ready 1 zucchini
- Get 1 small Dr Oetker vega sour cream
- Get 1-2 spoons regular sour cream
- Prepare Cooking cream
- Get Big sweet potato
- Prepare 1 leek
- Make ready 1 small onion
Whats not to love about a food that counts as a vegetable but tastes like a treat? Even without the sweetness of added toppings, I love me some sweet potato recipes! Loaded Sweet Potato. featured in Get Plenty Of Protein Without Meat Or Dairy. If you are going to eat a loaded sweet potato, I say why not go all out!
Steps to make Loaded sweet potato:
- Bake the sweet potato in a small pan on 200 celsius, put some water under it so it's not going to burn.
- After it cooked, cut it in half, carve out the inside part, but be careful not to carve all of it, just to have a nice "couchin" for the stuffing
- Cut the zucchini for small cubes and grill them, set aside
- Cut the leek and onions and fry them on some oil. Put the zucchini in there with the cheese, plus sour cream. You can use cooking cream of you think it can be more liquidy. You should get a nice creamy sauce. Use some pepper if need. You can out some of the sweet potato in there as well, if you cut them to small pieces
- Load this into the potatoes, put some graded cheese on the top with some ramsons spice. Put back to the oven for 10-15 mins until the cheese is broiled.
- The end result is delicious. Enjoy!
Loaded Sweet Potato. featured in Get Plenty Of Protein Without Meat Or Dairy. If you are going to eat a loaded sweet potato, I say why not go all out! Tips on how to make this Loaded Sweet Potato. I think these loaded sweet potato nachos are even better than traditional nachos made with tortilla chips! You bake sweet potato rounds until crispy, and then they're topped with melty cheese, black.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food loaded sweet potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!