How to Prepare Creative Crockpot Hot Chocolate for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Hot Chocolate is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Hot Chocolate:
- Take 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Take 1 tsp. vanilla
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare 6 cups milk
- Take 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Prepare garnish with whipped cream, or marshmallows
- Take 21 and older must try with rum chata or peppermint schnapps
Instructions to make Crockpot Hot Chocolate:
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!