Recipe of Popular Kickin&#39; Corn Fritters for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kickin' corn fritters. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kickin' Corn Fritters is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kickin' Corn Fritters is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kickin' corn fritters using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- Make ready 2 boxes (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 stick butter, melted
- Get 1 can (15.25 oz.) corn, drained
- Take 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- Make ready Vegetable oil for frying
Steps to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- In a medium bowl, combine the muffin mixes and flour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, milk and eggs; whisk well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir together.
- Add in the corn and green chilies.
- In a large pot, bring oil to a boiling point. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into pot until full (about 8 to 10). Boil for about minute to a minute in half or until you can tell they are starting to brown on the bottom.
- Using a fork, carefully flip them over to brown the other sides for another minute to minute and a half.
- Remove to drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- Enjoy with my Cajun Dipping Sauce!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kickin' corn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!