How to Prepare Traditional Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna:
- Make ready filling
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 6 slice leek
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 350 grams vegetable mix
- Prepare 200 grams cottage cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp basil
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Take pancakes
- Take 100 grams spelled flour
- Prepare 50 grams oat meal
- Take 50 grams rye meal
- Prepare 1 medium egg
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 pinch baking soda
- Prepare 300 ml milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Take top
- Prepare 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 sesame seeds
Steps to make Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna:
- Stir pancakes ingredients into the liquid dough. Fry pancakes on the non-stick pan without oil.
- Fry the onion and leek on the olive oil for about 3 minutes or until the onion turns a very light gold colour. Add vegetable mix (I used corn, peas and red pepper) and fry until turn into mediu-brown colour. At the end add butter and let melt.
- Blend vegetable, cottage cheese, spice and herbs in a bowl
- Cut the pancakes into smaller pices.
- Prepare baking pan (I used non-stick bread pan 30cm x 20cm). Layer 2 pancakes and 1/2 vegetable filling. Repeat and top off with layer of pancakes.
- Slice mozzarela, put on the pancakes and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!