Recipe of Ultimate Ken&#39;s Sloshed Bailey&#39;s Brownies for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ken's sloshed bailey's brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ken's sloshed bailey's brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies:
- Prepare 1 18-20oz box of brownie mix
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur
- Get 1/2 stick butter, softened (1/4 cup)
- Take 1 splash Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur
- Make ready 1 cup powdered confectioner's sugar
Steps to make Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9 pan (cooking spray is fine).
- Mix brownie mix, 1/2 cup Bailey's, and 1 egg in mixing bowl till smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Cream butter in another bowl until smooth. Add a splash of Bailey's and mix thoroughly. Add confectioner's sugar in two or three stages and incorporate.
- I'll tell you to let them cool for about 10 minutes, but I know you're just going to dive in while they're piping hot. I do suggest spooning icing over individual brownie pieces as it is served, so you can have more or less to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ken's sloshed bailey's brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!