How to Make Perfect Caprese Martini for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caprese martini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caprese Martini is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Caprese Martini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caprese martini using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caprese Martini:
- Make ready 2 grape tomatoes
- Take 1 tbls blue cheese crumbles
- Get 1/4 cup basil
- Get 1/2 cup ice
- Prepare 1 tbls dry vermouth
- Make ready 1/2 cup vodka
Instructions to make Caprese Martini:
- Prep blue cheese stuffed tomatoes ahead of time. Cut off the top of each cherry tomato, scoop out insides and fill with blue cheese crumbles.
- Muddle 1/4 cup of ice with the basil in cocktail shaker. Add the rest of the ice, vermouth and vodka and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into martini glass and add your blue cheese stuffed tomato!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caprese martini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!