Recipe of Popular Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, texas smokehouse beef jerky. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have texas smokehouse beef jerky using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Get 3 lb London Broil
- Make ready 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Take 3/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 Cup Mustard
- Take 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- Take 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- Make ready 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Slice London broil 1/8 inch thick and set aside.
- Whisk soy sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard, kosher salt, black pepper & red pepper flakes briskly until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place half of the sliced london broil into gallon sized ziplock bag then half of marinade mixture. Seal up bag and agitate until all pieces of beef are covered. Then add the rest of the beef and marinade. Agitate again to cover.
- Refrigerate overnight. 6 hours minimum. 24 hours max.
- Pellet/Stick Smoker Instructions:. Preheat to 145-155 degrees. Use Mesquite wood for a deep robust smoky flavor, Hickory for savory smoke flavor, or your favorite fruit wood for a lighter smoke taste.
- Shake off excess marinade and pat down with paper towel. Set strips of beef directly on rack. Make sure adequate spacing. Since we are dehydrating the beef, you need to have adequate air flow in between pieces. The tighter the spacing, the longer the cook time.
- Gas Grill Directions:. Heat your gas grill on low. Usually one burner will get you to desired temp of 145-155. Use a smoking box or wood pellet coil as directed by manufacturer.
- Smoke until strips of beef shred apart when flexing. Do not overcook to point where beef strips snap in half. The strips should want to bend back to position.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food texas smokehouse beef jerky recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!