Steps to Make Real Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, zuppa toscana crockpot soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook zuppa toscana crockpot soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup:
- Take 1 lb ground spicy sausage
- Prepare 3 large potatoes, cubed with skin
- Make ready 4 cup kale, chopped
- Take 8 slice bacon
- Make ready 1 small onion, diced
- Make ready 4 clove garlic, minced
- Get 32 oz chicken stock
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup half and half
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
Instructions to make Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup:
- Add stock, water, potatoes, and salt to crockpot, set on high.
- Brown sausage, crumble to small pieces, add to pot.
- Fry bacon, set aside, keep grease in skillet.
- Saute onions in bacon grease, add garlic when onions are almost done (10-15 minutes). Add to pot.
- Crumble bacon, then add it and kale to soup.
- Cook for 5 hours, add half and half (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds so it doesn't curdle in soup) when potatoes are mostly cooked through. Let simmer for 20 minutes more. Serve and enjoy :)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zuppa toscana crockpot soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!