Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Football Chilli for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, football chilli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Football Chilli is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Football Chilli is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have football chilli using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Football Chilli:
- Make ready 4.5 lbs groundbeef
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Seasoning of choice(Dale's seasonings)
- Make ready 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 can tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 can roasted corn
- Get 2 large can of tomatoe juice
- Get 6 packets Chilli powder
- Get 1 can black beans
- Take 1 can chilli beans
- Make ready 1 can kidney beans
- Make ready 1 small onion diced petite and sauteed
- Make ready Toppings to add to the chilli
- Make ready Shredded Cheese
- Take Jalapeno peppers
- Take Hot sauce
- Make ready Sour cream
- Get Spaghetti
- Take 1 batch cornbread
- Make ready Petite diced onions
- Get Tortilla chips
- Take Oyster Crackers
Steps to make Football Chilli:
- In skillet fry the ground beef.(I use Dale's seasoning or you can use my recipe I make when I run out of Dale's) Season with my substitute version of Dale's, or dale's seasoning picture below. In a real pinch use Worcestershire, steak seasoning (I use longhorn).
- Saute the onions in butter in the same pan that you fried the groundbeef in til desired doneiness.
- In large pot add the juice, sauce, beans, chilli powder, petite tomatoes, corn, cooked groundbeef and the sauteed onions. Let simmer for 1/2 hr.
- Ladle up a bowl of chilli. Top with toppings of choice (I like cornbread, cheese, sour cream and hot sauce). Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food football chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!