Easiest Way to Make Real Mexican Cornbread for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Cornbread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mexican Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican cornbread using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Take 1 lb Ground Beef
- Make ready 2 Cans: Cream Style Sweet Corn
- Take 2 Cans: Ranch Style Beans
- Prepare 1 Box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Take 1 Egg
- Get 1 Cup: Milk
- Make ready 1-2 Cups: Shredded Cheese
- Take 2 tsp: Salt
- Get 2 tsp: Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp: Pepper
- Get Butter or Olive Oil
Steps to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Brown the ground beef in butter/olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Drain the ground beef and return to the pot
- Add corn and ranch-style beans
- Stir and reduce heat to medium-low
- Gradually add in the garlic, salt, and pepper
- Prepare a casserole dish
- Add beef-mixture to the casserole dish
- Add a layer of cheese on top of the beef-mixture
- In another bowl, combine cornbread mix, egg, and milk
- Pour the cornbread mixture over everything in the casserole dish (spread evenly to cover)
- Bake, uncovered for about 45-minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and cooked through
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mexican cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!