Easiest Way to Make Popular Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla for List of Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy vegetarian quesadilla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy vegetarian quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- Make ready 2 large tortillas
- Get 1 ripe avocado (smashed)
- Prepare 1/2 cup black bean
- Prepare 1/2 cup corn
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready Chopped green onion (cilantro is better, but I don’t have on hand)
- Take Chili flakes optional
Steps to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- In a medium bowl combined al the l ingredients. Lay down one of the tortilla on top of cutting board or plate.
- Heat up a nonstick fry pan without oil. Put one tortilla on it and spread evenly the avocado mixture over the tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. With a little pressure to help them hold each other.
- Heat each side of the quesadilla in the pan until it brown or crispy. Take off from the pan, transfer to the cutting board and cut into 4 section. Now ready to served.
- Enjoy immediately with any salads or soup of your choice. We enjoyed with fresh lettuce, arugula strawberry salad.
- HappyCooking! Easy peasy dinner! ❤️
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy vegetarian quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!