Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Bloody Mary Skirt Steak Tacos for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bloody mary skirt steak tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bloody Mary Skirt Steak Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bloody Mary Skirt Steak Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bloody mary skirt steak tacos using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bloody Mary Skirt Steak Tacos:
- Get 1/2 lb skirt steak; cut thin on bias
- Prepare 2 oz decent vodka (Svedka used here)
- Get 1 oz pickle juice
- Prepare 1/4 C tomato juice
- Get 1 t prepared horseradish
- Take 1/2 C "Zing Zang" bloody mary mix
- Prepare 1 t A1 sauce
- Take 1/4 C worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 yellow onion; julienne
- Prepare 1 avocado; large dice
- Make ready 1 clove garlic; minced
- Get 1/2 t smoked paprika
- Take as needed celery salt
- Make ready as needed black pepper
- Prepare as needed olive oil
Instructions to make Bloody Mary Skirt Steak Tacos:
- Marinate skirt steak with 1 oz vodka, horseradish, and tomato juice overnight.
- Drain marinade. Lightly rinse. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat a medium sized saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom.
- Season steak with celery salt and black pepper.
- Add onions with a tiny bit of celery salt and black pepper. Saute on high heat for 1 minute.
- Add steak. Saute briefly until approximately 70% cooked, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and smoked paprika during last 30 seconds.
- Add worcestershire sauce and 1 oz vodka. Scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Reduce until nearly dry.
- Add bloody mary mix, A1 sauce, and pickle juice. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook until nearly dry, about 1-2 minutes.
- Top tacos with avocado and shredded cheese blend.
- Variations; Celery, horseradish sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, corn, sofrito, beer, diced tomatoes, tomato puree, crushed tomatoes, crushed pepper flakes, coriander seed, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, jalapenos, shallots, habanero, bacon, oregano, marjoram, mint, oregano, parsley, lime, lemon, fennel, fennel seed, olives, blue cheese, feta, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, basil, mozzarella, almond, red onion, Vidalia onion, capers, pearl onion, asparagus, raw or roasted bell peppers, parmesean, leeks, spinach, sea salt, red wine vinegar, sherry, black beans
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bloody mary skirt steak tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!