Steps to Prepare Creative Vegan Cornbread Muffins for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegan cornbread muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Cornbread Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan cornbread muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Get 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 cup corn meal
- Take 2/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp baking powder
- Get 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- Take 1/3 cup canola oil
Steps to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil
- Lightly spray a 3x4 muffin tin with oil
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!