Recipe of Perfect Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian beef jerky / dendeng padang. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have indonesian beef jerky / dendeng padang using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang:
- Get 250 gr beef
- Prepare 5 cm ginger
- Make ready 5 cm galangal
- Take 5 pcs garlic gloves
- Get 1 tbsp coriander seed
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Get Vegetable oil for deep frying the beef
Steps to make Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang:
- Slice the beef into thin sliced and smash the beef a little bit just to make it more tender.
- Grate the ginger, galangal and garlic. Mix it with crushed coriander seed, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the beef with the spices and deep fried it in a hot oil. And voila! You can put more salt or mix it with Sambal and eat it with hot steam rice or just grab a bite for snacking time with you beer or cocktail.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food indonesian beef jerky / dendeng padang recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!