Recipe of Ultimate lighter zuppa toscana soup for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lighter zuppa toscana soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
lighter zuppa toscana soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. lighter zuppa toscana soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lighter zuppa toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make lighter zuppa toscana soup:
- Take 4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 32 oz fat free half and half
- Make ready 2 cup chopped kale
- Prepare 1 medium onion chopped
- Make ready 3 each italian turkey sausage
- Prepare 4 medium potatoes diced
- Take 2 tbsp corn starch
Steps to make lighter zuppa toscana soup:
- remove sausage from casing and brown. set aside
- sautee diced onion and combine onion and sausage to a stock pot
- pour in chicken broth, and add diced potatoes. Boil till potatoes are tender.
- Use a potato masher to mash potatoes a bit for texture.
- add kale and simmer till kale is tender. add garlic powder, salt or pepper to taste if desired.
- add half and half reserving 1 cup to combine with cornstarch and add slurry to soup. stirring till heated thru….do not boil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lighter zuppa toscana soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!