Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Paleo Lasagna for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, paleo lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paleo Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Paleo Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paleo lasagna using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Lasagna:
- Make ready 1st Layer
- Make ready 1 lb Zucchini shredded
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut flour
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 1 tsp Sea salt
- Make ready 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take Meat Layer
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup Onion
- Prepare 1 lb Mild ground Italian sausage
- Take 1 lb Hot ground Italian sausage
- Take 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- Take 1 can Stewed tomatoes diced
- Take 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready Cheese Layer
- Take 1 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 1/4 Shredded Parmesan
Steps to make Paleo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 325
- Shred fresh zucchini.
- Place shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen tea towel. (Don't use a terry-cloth towel unless you like lint in your food!) Wrap the towel around the zucchini and squeeze by twisting the towel. Be sure to stand over the sink! This removes the excess moisture from the zucchini.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients for the first layer and mix well. I like using my dough hook even though this will not be a true dough. A fork or your hands will do just fine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add sausage and garlic. Stir until browned.
- Add the rest of the Meat Layer ingredients and simmer on medium for 10 mins or so. Remove from heat.
- Grease a 13x9 glass dish. Add half of 1st Layer mixture and press with your hand or spoon until the layer touches the sides. Try to make the layer smooth and even, but don't worry if it isn't perfect. No one will know!
- OPTIONAL: This is a very most dish. If you wish you can bake the first layer for 10-15 minutes to eliminate some of that moisture. This will also create a firmer bottom (kind of crumbly though). If you choose this option, watch it carefully so it doesn't brown. This will greatly alter the taste of the coconut flour and make it taste too "dessert-like."
- Spoon half of the Meat Layer over the 1st Layer. Spread it out to all four sides like the other layer.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheese Layer over the Meat Layer.
- Repeat the layers
- Place in the oven and cook until the cheese bubbles and starts to brown. (Approx 15-20 mins)
- Remove from the oven and allow 5-10 minutes for it to "set up."
- Serve with a nice salad or my fav: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paleo lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!