Recipe of Creative Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot for Types of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu / instant pot. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- Take 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 1 teaspoon pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Get 1/2 pound ham slices
- Get 1 (6 oz.) pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
- Make ready 1 (6 oz.) pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing
- Take 1 cup butter melted
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. - Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. - Top with the cheese. - Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. - Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. - Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. - Set the pressure for 25 minutes. - Do a quick release to release the pressure.
- Browned up
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast…..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cordon bleu / instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!