Steps to Prepare Fancy Pasta and Vodka Sauce for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pasta and vodka sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta and Vodka Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pasta and Vodka Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta and vodka sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta and Vodka Sauce:
- Get 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Get 6 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Make ready 1 Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Make ready 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- Take 1 Pound Dried Pasta (of your choice)
- Take 1 shot Vodka
- Take 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Roughly Chopped Parsley
- Make ready Salt
Steps to make Pasta and Vodka Sauce:
- In an unheated skillet, large enough to hold the pasta later, combine olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper Flakes, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook over low-moderate heat for 2-3 minutes. (DO NOT BROWN GARLIC).
- Add crushed tomatoes. Stir to blend. Simmer, uncovered until the sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente, and drain thoroughly.
- Once the crushed tomatoes have refused to a point of your liking, add the drained pasta to skillet with tomato sauce and toss.
- Add vodka and toss.
- Add heavy cream and toss.
- Cover, reduce the heat to low, and let rest for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pasta and vodka sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!