Recipe of Original Blueberry Cornbread Muffins for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blueberry cornbread muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry cornbread muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cornbread Muffins:
- Prepare 1/2 cup cornmeal
- Get 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 cup blueberries
- Prepare Substitute
- Prepare Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries
Steps to make Blueberry Cornbread Muffins:
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. - Add water. Mix.
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon.
- Pour mixture into 8x8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. - Bake for 22-24 minutes. - Allow to cool and cut into squares.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food blueberry cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!