Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Jiffy Peach Cobbler for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, jiffy peach cobbler. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jiffy Peach Cobbler is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Jiffy Peach Cobbler is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jiffy peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jiffy Peach Cobbler:
- Make ready 3/4 gallon canned peaches
- Get 2 boxes jiffy corn muffin mix
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Take 1 teaspoons salt
- Take 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 gallon butter pecan ice cream
Instructions to make Jiffy Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit
- Mix the dry ingredients. Pour peaches and juices into a 9x13 pan. Pour the dry mixture into the peaches and juices swirling the mixture around the peaches and juices. Bake in the oven till done, thick and bubbly. Serve with icecream on top I hope you enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jiffy peach cobbler recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!