Steps to Make Exotic 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flatbread for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 5-ingredient gluten-free flatbread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flatbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flatbread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 5-ingredient gluten-free flatbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flatbread:
- Make ready 1 1/3 cups (240 g) unsweetened plain vegan yogurt (we used Forage
- Take 8 teaspoons (36 g) olive oil
- Make ready 2 teaspoons (9 g) baking powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon (9 g) salt
- Prepare 2 cups + 1 1/2 tablespoons (324.5g) Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten-fr
- Take Optional
- Take Garlic olive oil
- Make ready Fresh parsley, finely chopped (or herbs of choice)
Instructions to make 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Flatbread:
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegan yogurt, olive oil, baking powder and salt until uniform.
- Sprinkle the gluten-free flour over the wet mixture and mix it through until a dough forms. The goal here is to have a smooth and soft dough that does not crumble and that is not too sticky. If the dough is too sticky, add additional flour, 1/2 tablespoon at a time, as needed. If the dough is too dry, add water, 1/2 tablespoon at a time, as needed.
- Flour a clean work surface and preheat a greased pan over medium heat. We prefer to use a cast iron griddle or skillet for this as we have found it yields the best results vs. a non-stick pan. We also prefer to use our granite counters, a marble board or plastic cutting boards instead of a wooden one as we have found that it sticks less.
- Divide the dough into 8 and roll each into a ball. Place 1 ball on the floured work surface and using a rolling pin or an empty bottle, roll out the dough until it is about 1/4-inch thick. Transfer the dough onto the heated pan and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes on each, or until browned and cooked through. Check the dough after 1 1/2 minutes to ensure that it is not burning. If it cooks too fast, lower your heat as needed. We often find that our first flatbread becomes the test for proper heat
- Transfer the cooked flatbread to a plate. If desired, brush it with the optional garlic olive oil and give it a generous sprinkle of parsley.
- Continue until you have cooked all of the dough. Serve warm. Store in an airtight container on the counter for 4-6 days.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 5-ingredient gluten-free flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!