Easiest Way to Make Iconic Vegan Pumpkin Bread for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan pumpkin bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Pumpkin Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup organic sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 3 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Take 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 can pumpkin puree (13.5oz)
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Prepare Ground flax egg
- Make ready 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- Take 3 Tbsp water
- Prepare For topping
- Make ready Pumpkin seeds
Instructions to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F 🥵
- Make the flax egg first - just combine the water and ground flax, stir around and let it sit. Well come back to it
- Combine dry ingredientz: flour, organic sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt 😎
- Combine wet ingredientz in separate bowl: pump. puree, vanilla, oil, flax egg
- Combine wet to the dry ingredientz 🥶 - ONLY mix until no flour is visible. Do NOT mix any more than this or the bread will come out tasting like a tire 🚙
- Line a 9x5 with parchment paper and pour the batter in 🤯
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top or walnutz if you want
- Bake for 60 mins, then cover with aluminum foil when done
- Pumpkin bread will be done when it starts to crack at the top
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan pumpkin bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!