Recipe of Creative Pizza Sauce (revised) for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pizza sauce (revised). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Sauce (revised) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pizza Sauce (revised) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza sauce (revised) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Sauce (revised):
- Take 371 g water-You DO have a gram scale, don't you? :)
- Make ready 335 g, (12 oz) can Tomato Paste
- Take 2 tsp Freeze Dried Basil (2/3 tsp dried)
- Take 2 tsp Freeze Dried Oregano (2/3 tsp dried)
- Get 1/4 tsp Fennel seed
- Take 1/4 tsp dried crushed Rosemary
- Take 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp White Sugar
Instructions to make Pizza Sauce (revised):
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Mix well and pour into 4 containers, about 172g each. I used fresh oyster containers.
- Put into the freezer and thaw for several hours before using.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pizza sauce (revised) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!